Palais de Chine Hotel offers exclusive luxury just a few minutes’ stroll from Taipei’s main transport hub. The surrounding Datong District is packed with fascinating historical attractions, authentic street markets and entertainments making Palais de Chine popular with business guests and tourists alike.
The modern hotel’s 286 spacious air-conditioned guest rooms are elegantly furnished in classic French style, and feature carefully selected fabrics and antique furniture. Excellent event facilities and fine dining are other hallmark features of the Palais de Chine Hotel in Taipei the perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable vacation.
- 5 star luxury hotel, situated in the heart of bustling Taipei city close to the city’s main transportation hub
- Impress guests by planning your next event in our palatial banquet halls, the perfect backdrop for a formal occasion, wedding or exhibition
- Enjoy dining courtesy of two gourmet restaurants and enjoy either delicious Chinese dishes or watch, while our chefs prepare western-style cuisine in a show kitchen
- Keep in touch with free high speed Wi-Fi, available throughout the hotel
- Elegant neo-classical décor that seamlessly combines eastern and western traditions
- Guided art tours are available to appreciate the many works of art displayed throughout the hotel
- The exclusive VIP library salon is the perfect place in which to enjoy some quiet downtime or a complimentary drink
- Keep fit in our state-of the art fitness suite, or enjoy a dip in the outdoor pool
- Sit back and take advantage of our innovative ‘Virtual Butler’ service, on hand to take care of your every requirement, large or small, 24/7
- Other wow factors include access to four fully equipped meeting rooms, a state-of the -art gym, 24/7 business centre and on-site guest parking
Our 286 guest rooms and suites combine eastern sophistication with western elegance to ensure guests feel right at home. Rooms are furnished in opulent French-inspired furnishings offering unrivalled luxury along with spectacular city views.EXPLORE OUR ROOMS AND SUITES
Enjoy delicate Cantonese dishes featuring locally sourced seafood and dim-sum made with fresh local ingredients in Le Palais restaurant. Le Rotisserie is our signature open-plan grill restaurant where guests can see their meals being cooked in the show kitchen. Enjoy classic afternoon tea in our chic European tea salon, le Thé or relax over a pre-dinner cocktail in Le Bar.Discover more here
When it comes to hosting a meeting or event Palais de Chine offers a range of superior facilities. There’s a range of spacious, well-equipped meetings rooms and impressive yet practical function rooms suitable for hosting any event, large of small. Business guests also have the opportunity to enjoy some quiet work time in the traditional ambiance of our Centre D’Affaires.Explore our event venues
Our fully equipped business centre, Centre d’Affaires offers business guests a wide range of practical business-related services. The softly lit ambience and traditional, elegant décor will make guests feel as though they have stepped into the library at Cambridge University, England. Thankfully, however, instead of having to search the library shelves busy executives can retrieve information at the click of a mouse. Open 24 hours a day, the business centre is an invaluable aid to time-pressed executives and also provides a welcome space in which to enjoy some quiet downtime.